Monday, September 2, 2013

Hogwart Professor Journal post 2

 Taking over potion class I was a bit apprehensive about working so closely with the students, but it gave me a great way to monitor the progress of my niece in the school. 
    What should have been a few burnt eyebrows here and there changed when one or a few students thought it would be funny to potion the potion master with a love potion. The love potion, though artfully created and showed great potion brewing talent, it had the librarian pinned under my potion induced gazed.
     The poor man barely made it out alive.
   Before this incident he and I could barely stand each other. Now after everything we seem to have a bond much like those that see war together and make it out alive. Not that he sees these little hellions as declaring war on the teachers of Hogwarts, I see them all as potential mini assassins in school uniforms. It is nice to have a friend on the staff, even if we still don't see eye to eye about the children we teach.

No comments: